Misery Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application of Frey

2 posters

Go down

application of Frey Empty application of Frey

Post  freyate Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:30 am

Main Character Name: FreyChan but the character I've joined in your guild is named FreyTenshi. I go on her just as much as on FreyChan, I've listed FreyTenshi's level and other information

Current Level: 87reborn

Character Element: earth

Character HP, SP, STR and INT: HP 3277, SP 2887, STR 1(stupid potential pill), INT 200

Character Pet: Sam

Pet level, plans and ideas: lvl 100, planning to rebirth him as soon as the new version comes out.

Which Libra branch do you mostly play on: L2, L1 for my seller ofcourse

Your Age: 23

Nationality: Belgian

Previous guilds and the reasons you left: I don't remember all of their names Razz Reasons I left : because they were inactive or got auto-disbanded for not enough different characters online in 2 weeks.

List out all the alts, their levels, elements, builds and guilds:
FreyChan - Fire Knight - lvl 88rb - PhoenixRising
FreyKun - Water Wit - lvl92rb - MysticGuardian
FreySama - Fire Wit - lvl 89rb - MysticGuardian
FreySenpai - Fire Killer - lvl 87rb - MysticGuardian

Are you an IM points purchaser: no

How many clients do you usually play with: 2-4 clients, on 2x days 5 clients

Tell us about your Wonderland experience: I've been a member of wlo for years. I've seen a lot of friends come and go. Even though life sometimes gets the better of me and I have frequent absent days on wlo, I'm a dedicated member. I don't only play on the Libra server but also on Taurus. Taurus was my first server and will always be my root! I have a topic on the wlo forum about my history and such. Go read it. Since I can't post links yet, it's in the Libra general chat and it's called "The Story of the Frey Dynasty" I'm making the background story of my characters Smile

Why do you want to join Misery: Because there were several familiars in your guild. And... Dephy invited me.

How are you planning to contribute to the guild: Gonna try and keep the guild chat active.

What do you consider as your best ingame achievements: Making a lot of friends. Quest-wise: for the moment it's getting reborn. From the moment I've gotten my Niss to level 100 then that will be my next best ingame achievement Laughing

Are you able to show up for guild related events: They're usually at 8-9pm for me. But Trojan wars is on sunday and I like to go to bed early on schoolnights...During holidays/vacations I might be able to participate if I don't forget Razz

What are your expectations after acceptance: Active guild chat, talking to my friends again and perhaps answers to questions I might have. With the occasional helping of quests (of other guild members and myself)

Recommendations: Dephy already invited me in. Without Dephy I didn't even know about your guild to be honest. Rolling Eyes I don't really follow the "Guild news". If I had known I would've come earlier Smile

freyate

Back to top Go down

application of Frey Empty Re: application of Frey

Post  Alcatraz Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:19 am

Accepted. I need to set more forum admins because I don't have enough time to be online.

Alcatraz
Admin

https://misery.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  freyate Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:27 am

Yay. Well I'd say "pick me" but...I'm too new I guess Razz And probably from september till february I won't have much time to be on anyway ^^; (I'm in my final year in college)

BTW:
MAJOR UPDATE!
I switched my FreyTenshi for FreySama. FreySama is my builder and has more chance of being online seeing as I'm not just wanting to train her, but also her non rb Roca Razz

Not much difference though. She's lvl 90rb, Fire Wit
HP 2417
SP 1341
STR 0
INT 375
Pet: Roca lvl 82 (non rb). Planning to get her to 100 and then rb her. I might get another pet on FreySama...perhaps kanako or victoria, but I'm not sure yet.

My FreyTenshi took FreySama's spot in MysticGuardian.

freyate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down